Visit the Océanopolis at Brest
Dive into the giant aquarium of Brittany to live a unique experience
🐠 The missions of Océanopolis
For about thirty years, this national centre for scientific culture has dedicated its actions entirely to the ocean. The professionals do everything possible to take visitors to the site on a journey through marine ecosystems.
Their main mission is to talk about the biodiversity that surrounds us so that we can protect it to its true value.
🦈 The different areas of the Brest aquarium
Take the time to visit this Breton treasure. Allow half a day, or even a full day to go through the entire park.
Different areas have been designed for you:
- The tropical pavilion to admire fish from all over the world
- The Brittany pavilion to see the marine animals of the Breton coast
- The polar pavilion to see the fauna of the glaciers
- The otter trail to focus on the European and sea otters
🐬 Océanopolis opening times and prices
Discovering Océanopolis takes preparation to be sure of spending a peaceful day. For this, an online ticketing service allows you to buy your tickets in advance, without waiting hours at the aquarium's ticket office.
- 13.60€ / child from 3 to 13 years old
- 16,50€ / child from 14 to 17 years old
- 21,90€ / adult
🌊 Support the ACMOM association
If awareness and preservation of fauna and flora are important to you, do a good deed and help the Océanopolis teams in their project.
- Sponsor an animal of your choice
- Support the conservation of marine mammals and birds in the region
- Support the actions of Océanopolis Acts
🛏️ Accommodation in Brest
Drop your bags at the Loval Hotel for the time of your stopover in Brest.
Our 3-star hotel reserves you the greatest attention so that you do not miss anything. Located close to Brest's points of interest, you will be able to get to the city in no time.
Our comfortable and fully equipped rooms are perfect for a successful stay in Brest!
Plan your stay in our 3-star hotel The Original Loval now!